[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Jim

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 21:09:08 +0100

Well, Clare; what can I say?
I mean, I couldn't bring it back, 'cos it would have melted....and besides,
those gannets in our blind club would have mugged me on the bus...and I'm
delicate!

I didn't describe the 'lunch' did I?
You see, the ice cream I described earlier was part of the high tea.
We parked the bus in Nardini's car park when we got there at half past eleven.
Well, I mean to say, they let us park there for free, so we felt obliged to
have lunch there.
(That's our excuse, and we're sticking to it...)
I had a lemon sorbet, with frosted pineapple topping.
Should I have mentioned that?