[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi, Claire,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 01:28:46 +0100

Hi Phyllis.

Yes walking along the seafront is so lovely and romantic Gordon and I love it
but I guess it isn't so much of a novilty when you live near the sea but how
cool it would be if we had a holiday there. I know our friend Lyn used to visit
Painton a lot as well and go to a nice cafe and meet other guide dog owners. I
also have a friend Brian who lives in Cornwall another lovely area since I love
Celtic traditions and love Cornwall and especially would love to go to Rick
Stein's chippy and get chips from there to enjoy by the sea.

Corrie repeat is back on.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx