[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good news for Downton Abbey fans

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:35:34 -0000

Hi Vanessa, oh that's such lovely news there will be another series of Downton
Abbey. I bet it will be shown next autumn or something like that. Well this
Sunday is the last in this series oh dear not good. Sob, sob. I look forward to
the Christmas special though of course. I'm so happy they doing one. Love Clare
xx