[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning every one. Where are you all hiding.

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:42:34 -0000

Good morning Malcol, and all,

Am sorry have not written in for a while, but a little caught up with my mums
health matters at the moment, she has had a fall in the home, and has now
caught this cold that is going around, so have been with her for a while,
obviously at ninety four we must watch the situation,
will chat later, just catching up on emails, we did win the general knowledge
round at the quiz on Sunday evening, another box of chocolates, think you would
be in heaven here Claire,
hugs and bless you all