[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Forwarded Email: IDIOT SIGHTING

  • From: "Jenny coupe" <jenny.coupe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:39:49 -0000

Thanks Judith for such a good laugh. It reminded me of afew years back ,when I
could see, Iwas standing ina till queue I had a purse full of change so whilst
I waited I counted out the right money... 87p when I gave it to the girl,she
looked horrified ,she could not count it, so I put it on the counter and slowly
added it up for her. The elderly lady behind me could not stop laughing. I
noticed that people behind counted their change very carefully !!!
Jenny