[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] FW: A Bee story

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 14:31:40 +0100

Hi

At least I got your attention,I found out who was listening ,I had several
people ask me about it ,I thought everyone was away for the weekend as it has
been so quiet on here .

Have a nice day and Andy stop being so nasty all of the time we don't need it
life is bad enough without being nasty ,just keep on smiling and be happy life
is too short to be nasty .

My best wishes to all.

From me  Keith

From: Keith Wines - Email Address: keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx