[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Clare's day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:55:00 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you liked my day at Janet's blind club. Yes it's always
such fun if only you had clubs like that in your area that would be so cool. Oh
so happy you out again today with your Julie and KFC so yummy I love their
popcorn chicken with fries. I'm glad Julia will be back with you next week as
she's back from Spain tomorrow I know you have missed her but so happy your
sisters have looked after you so well while she's been away. Bet you can't wait
to find out what those presents are a lovely surprise. So happy you had a
lovely time with your Stella yesterday your chicken dinner so yummy but I
fainted with the shock of you having no pudding. Sarah I'm so happy you liked
my day too. So happy you enjoyed that yummy afternoon tea and folk club at
night as always. Yes keep you all posted how I get on with the cordless
headphones. Well Senn I'm glad you like my day too and how cool you had that
all important chocolate fix too. I love chocolate marshmallows yummy. Well I
have been up a couple of hours it's just taking me a while to catch up with
lots of emails. I will get there eventually hahahaha. Love Clare xx