[guide.chat] In Reply To: dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:19:22 -0000

Carol, you'll be lucky if you get your chocolate yummy now!
Dawn

hi dawn
hahahahahahahaha listen i am the boss around here
not malcolm
had few messages left on my phone again while out in kfc
he kept blowing loads of kisses to me
he is trying to chicken out of the wedding though
got no chance hahhahahahahaha
going to get him to join a joints account so we can spend spend spend
well me anyway
hey dawn you on telephone the other day we had bet over the chase
yippee i won the bet bar of choclate on the way to me now how cool is that?.

yep dawn telephoned me
my permmission first though hahahahahahaha
yippee choclate on the way

oops phone is ringing its my sister must dash
love carol xxxx