[guide.chat] In Reply To: confusing

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:10:05 +0100

Hi Elizabeth, Yes at the moment mine is doing the same. fast one minute and
then slow. My emails have only just come in to from yesterdays post. This is
due to outside forces.
If you have to much trouble you could ring Dolphine and they will check it out
for you.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi to all confused: I sent an email in reply to Vanessa yeterday norning which
has not yet appeared although it is in my sent emails list. Also my computor
goes on a GO SLOW strike now and again. Does this happen to anyone else? Voice
stops but computor goes on working in five minute slots. I only know this
happens because I can watch the menus changing back to switch off. Those of you
who are blind would not know this was happening. Computor normal when switched
on again. I have tried telling it off to no avail. Elizabeth