[guide.chat] In Reply To: clare

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 20:11:41 +0100

Thank you for you voice mail, you sounded more confident, you did really well,
yes i thought you would like the chocolate nails, if you cannot find a suitable
beauticians or store or hairdressers, i would recommend using real chocolate,
but do not bite or eat your nails, just the chocolate.
vanessa.