[guide.chat] In Reply To: Weight watchers

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:19:09 +0100

Hi Carol, would you rather look like Posh Spice who looks like a Stick Insect
or enjoy life and be yourself. You have a bubbly nature and wonderful
personality, which makes you who and what you are. You always bring laughter to
the chat line and care a great deal about others.
Life is too short .
Love From
Daring Dawn

hi all
shall I let you all in to huge secret

as you know I eat like a bloody horse

well my carer and her mum weighed me in bathroom today
I screamed
yes
well now weigh in at 9 and half stone
wow
upset me so much
doctors and nurses told me
for my height of
4 foot and 8 and half inches  My average weight should be

wait for it

8 stone
oh my god
that is bad news for me then
MY legs gone chubby now and my bottom and my hips
I am
hanging now and disgusting chubby

look like little tiny hulk with huge bum hahahahahahahahaha
my family seen me put on weight since Easter oh my
can I go on diet

not bloody likely not in million years
I just wish I was a camel so could store food in one hump and water in another

then can go any where with no worries
Love Carol xxxx

-----