[guide.chat] In Reply To: Sorry JAMIE

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 23:33:52 -0000

Carol, don't even think about leaving the chat line. If Kevin wont's to go let
him. Its his loss not ours. This is the honest truth Carol. not just me saying
it but most people on this chat line. Without you this chat line would sink.
You don't want that on your conction do you. So stay where you are girl,
captain of the ship. I know most on here will agree with me.

As you requested I will get the line up done for my girls.

love Malcolm. xxxx

OOPS sorry Jamie
am i like
meant kevin put jamie by mistake

oops looks like they all leaving on chat nowdays because of my boring emails
hahahahahahahahahahaha hope nobody els leaves because of me

if anybody should leave
it should be me really
I would hate the thought of boring people to death with my emails

oh my god didn't realise i bore people to death  on here

oops never dreamed i would bore that kevin to death oops
better stay away for while havn't I? perhaps then it weill come back to life
once again
sorry jamie darling

here is big kiss for you

Kiss