[guide.chat] In Reply To: Song for Lent: Marilyn Baker.

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 22:29:43 -0000

Hi, Phyllis;
Yes - wasn't Peter Jackson a stalwart at Filey?
I've got nine of Marilyn's albums. Her autobiography, "Another way of Seeing"
is in both the RNIB and Torch Trust talking book libraries.
Did you know she fronts the Torch trust programme "Reflections" on Premier
Radio each Sunday at 4 PM?
I've met her a few times and she's very nice to chat with.

As for your back: Sciatica is a horrible thing - I've had it for yonks, though
it's actually part and parcel of my muscle/nerve problems that I have to live
with.
Your doc will probably prescribe a pain killing ointment or spray and rest.
Yes, rest - I know that word is strange to you, but the best thing to do now is
rest.
Jim.