[guide.chat] In Reply To: Snow

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:16:45 -0000

Hi Carol,
we had snow here at 7am. Thismorning however it has all gone now. Don't know if
any more is on the way.
It is not as cold or windy as yesterday.
Dawn

Good morning all
wow snow once again oh my god you should of heard the heavy hailstone pounding
donw on my windows all last night
even had thunder too shocking bad night last night
well lots of places in manchester got snow more to come down later as its amber
warning now in other words prepared for more

yellow means got chance of snow
lorry turned over on m66 m61 van turned over
 ice on lots of roads here too
don't think carer would of been able to come today
knew the weather was bad because me and my friend chatting last night for hours
on the phone could hear the hail stone wow

all wrap up warm
keep in if its bad near you
love carol xxxx