[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: Re: In Reply To: Hi to all who might still be in land of living,

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:43:47 -0400

Mine was definitely Tom Baker.  I really don't do much with TV and movies
for about the last ten years, even before going blind.  I got very busy with
life.  Work, family, church and etc just seldom relaxed in front of tube.  I
have wondered if this is why God has allowed me to be blind to teach me to
slow down and enjoy his wonderful creation.  Mind you I am not bitter, just
wonder sometimes.  I am truly enjoying life more since being blind as am
slowing down to enjoy the people places and stimuli around me.  To be sure
there was a period of adjustment and uncertainty.  I have even been to see
Thor and the green lantern always loved action movies.  I especially loved
martial arts movies Norris, Van Dame, Seagall, etc.

In His Love and Service,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx