[guide.chat] In Reply To: My new years eve

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:19:22 -0000

Carol. Here in Lancashire we use to get the darkest man to go out of the back
door with a piece of bread and a piece of coal before 12 mid- night. Then he
would walk round to the front of the house and knock on the front door to  be
the first person through the door and he would bring good luck and food for the
coming year.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi All
well going to my oldest sisters stella for new years eve yep you guessed it
buffet again hahahahahahaha
tell you what though once it all over that is it
no more parties
 going on monday new years eve at 1pm
can't wait we always pull christmas crackers me and our mathew stella outside
in garden when firworks go off at midnight wow

I am carrying pound coin in my hand
mathew carrying his lap top  heard it all now hahahahahahahaha
Stella carrying good luck charm
mine is for money in new year
mathews is for
new Teknology in new year

stellas is doing it for good luck for all 2013

we still believe in taking somthig outside take old year out bring new year in

my mum and dad years and years ago always carried peice of black coal outside
 Why never knew

right going to phone my freind now
have nice evening

Love Carol xxxx