[guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: Daft jim

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 14:56:25 -0000

Well John it sounds like your on a good thing there. Do you take magic
mushroons. heehee

Malcolm.

Me jealous, that's a laugh. hahahahahaha. Listen sweetie, Where I live there is
an abundance of eligible widows and some of them have money. I seem to spend
half my life fighting them off because I like my independence.  They all think
I'm wonderful. So I have nothing to be jealous about.
As for Jim, I'm sure he can answer for himself and probably will.
Love,
John xxxx