[guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: Bounce messages.

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "A. Machray" <a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 10:13:43 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: No Bounce messages this morning James thank goodness. Thanks for the poem
which I have read in the past and knew the history of, but as I am no longer
able to rad any but very large ptint these days I will save this into a folder
to read again. Elizabeth

 Liddell - Email Address: james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/10/2012 18:37
Sent To: Elizabeth Kay, A. Machray, Guide Chat - Email Address:
ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: Bounce messages.

Elizabeth.
Have you had "bounce" messages this morning?

From: A. Machray - Email Address: a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/10/2012 11:22
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Bounce messages.

Hi All,

Although we are getting bombarded with bounce messages from freelists it
appears that all other messages are getting through as well.

Hopefully this minor irritation will be resolved by freelists sooner than later.

I have sent in my complaint to freelists.  We shall wait and see if there is
any response forthcoming.

Alex
-----