[guide.chat] In Reply To: Housing

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Faye; Cathie; and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:38:35 -0000

Agreed.
It seems that Westminster is trying to pick on those they think can't - or
won't - fight back.
People who are housebound or mobility limited...out of sight, out of mind.
Possibly if we die off quickly enough for them, they'll save a few million
which they can give to those who went to Eton with them!
Jim.