[guide.chat] In Reply To: Hospital check up

  • From: "Faye, Cathie, and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:24:26 +0100

Hi Carol,
I hope all goes well with that test.
I hate waiting in places like that.
Cathie

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/09/2012 15:05
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Hospital check up

Good afernoon all

well guess what my kidney is stabled great news
got Ultra scan on it in month time they want to check it hasn't gone any
smaller .
so good
did blood test wow waited over one hour for that goodness me
i was bored stiff hahahahahahaha kept fiddling in my bag with my bag keyrings
on bag fiddling with buttons on coat
we got drink of disgusting coffee out of depensing machine like piss water
hahahahahahaha
my urine has got protine in it
don't need to take my iron tablots any more yippee
good news just got to wait for results now of blood test
oh not joking believe me it rained so heavy none stop all day it pounded it
down so heavy wow

Carer only had two hours left because in there three hours
but never mind
she did jobs in the flat for me

she cooked me lovely chicken dinner yummy
have that later
got chicken breast roast potatoes cabbage carrots and peas and gravy
yummy
got all mysoaps tonight

great
got nice tea towels off carer from spain and spanish dolls man and lady
how cool is that?.
Carers mum bought me fan .

 they all had wonderful time

nice
still raining now cold put my heater on now in the hall way
Love Carol xxxx