[guide.chat] In Reply To: Daring dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:08:18 -0000

Carol, I don't think Peter and Carla will be in Corrie for long. Carla, has
started drinking again, she was tricked into coming back to the Street by Peter
who said it was just for a short time to see Siman and his Dad but now he wants
to stay longer. He is up to no good. Any way what has happened to the Corrie
gossip updates. Daring Dawn  xxx

hi dawn oh thank you.
guess what nice and warm in my flat tonight oh wow what a relief
well worth the wait i supposed
dawn
peeter is back in corrie now oops oh dear trouble now wonder if lee ann weill
go to america now with nick to get married
oh do hope so
don't trust peter and i don't believe he can start all over again once your a
drinker
no going back
right must go kettle boiled
love carol xxxx