[guide.chat] In Reply To: Church

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 15:09:43 +0100

That's very nice Carol to take you to Wales. I think its South Wales. Vanessa
will tell you. I have been many years ago. Its very nice.

love Malcolm. xxx
Good afternoon all
enjoyed church
we had cummion can't spell it hahahahahaha means when you have bread and wine
wow
oh enjoyed it.
we had swish roll and coffee in the tea toom
guess what!

I had nice surprise
the minister got me volunteer to take me to wait for it,

Wales next monday the bank holiday monday
colywin bay
wow
not sure if that is north wales or south wales
how cool is that?.
wow excited now Joan the volunteer is taking me oh wow
the church we are visiting is putting us nice service up and free meal oh wow
can't wait now
ah they are so nice here you know in our church.
look after me so well

today having
cottage pie jacket potatos and vegetables yummy
love carol xxxx