[guide.chat] I was seeing stars this morning

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:57:06 +0100

Hi vanessa
oh your so funny
hahahahahahahahaha put it this way
I would never complete gold medal for standing on the bloody arm of my swivil
cair wow yes the swivvil chair that is why the bloody thing moved on me
my family all said i am a mad stupid girl
who weill never learn

God workes in mysterious ways and my god
he made me have a wake up call there to stop me climbing
never never never again

thankfully it never bled
wow not bare thinking about .

my carer told me I look like a Panda now hahahahahahahahaha
my family told me couldn't have picked a worst chair to stand on
Sivvil chair

well wonderd what the stars in the sky looked like
so i saw my own stars this morning
hahahahahahahahahaha
oh crikey never again

Love Carol who saw stars for the first time xxxx