[guide.chat] I can't believe my ears

  • From: "Jan Downes" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:45:08 -0000

Jim,how could you side with Malcolm,poor Carol she believes in him and as he
has given to her a bun in the oven,I think that he needs a good spanking.

I would like to bring out all of our pent up emotions,and lay it on the
line,face up to reality and have fun. I have a throbbing toe,and will opt out
now,so night night and hope that all of your witty comments keep on coming.
Speak tomorrow Jan.

PS  Carol,if you manage to capture your love,may I wear my signature colours
which are Black,Red and White .Good Night .
 !!