[guide.chat] Hi Stephen Evans

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:31:06 +0100

Hi Steve, I'm ok hope you are too. Hope you having a good day. What are you
doing. My little nephew Jamie is here he's only 5 it's all go but lovely of
course. We will soon be playing dominoes and board games we have such fun. He's
so cute. Not sure what's for tea yet but I am sure of that all important choc
fix. I have just had a chocolate caramel rice crispy bar yummy. Our little
Jamie loves them too. Steve do you belong to any blind clubs? I have 2 blind
clubs one on Mondays and the other on Wednesdays once a fortnight they are on
the same week. I also go sequence dancing on Tuesdays it starts back next week
after our summer break can't wait to get back and also we have a monthly dance
on Sunday nights here at our village hall. How do you keep busy. Tell us more
about yourself and your interests. What music do you like? I like the old stuff
going as far back as the 60's and I also love reading. I enjoy tenpin bowling,
theatre, cinema and concerts and eating out when I get chance to go. Chat again
soon Clare

hi all
how are you all
steve
Stephen Evans
and my pet chocolate labrador barney rubbel