[guide.chat] Hi Carole, Jim and all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:45:59 +0100

am waiting for my designer to come today so as we can get a few orders on the
go, it is not raining at present but sure it will before the day is out, if we
ever find that Carole has an allergy it certainly will not be to do with food,
all have a good day, lots to do to sort out the room for Christopher to come
back for a while, just hope that it will all work out as Chris is a very strong
willed young man, and does not like things going wrong, a little of a short
temper like his father, yuk,
cheers and chat soon