[guide.chat] Hi Carol my true friend

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 22:19:25 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes I certainly will and yes our little Jamie can certainly play
dominoes now and Meghan will be able to so must get her into it. Ah how lovely
your sisters loved your cards from me and my family yes my mum's certainly very
talented in doing card making and craft. In fact if she didn't work at school
I'm sure she would have her own craft shop now that would be so cool. She would
make a packet. She would certainly make a good art and craft teacher in school
I agree.. Oh yes Carol we will be special friends always hope so and we will be
in the same old people's home together causing chaos hahahaha. I just can't
stop laughing now at the thought of it. Love Clare xxxx