[guide.chat] Hello all.

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:05:09 +0100

hi there,
im a bit worried as the cap of my feeding tube broke this evening,the tube has
been fitted for almost two years now and i know it should be replaced anytime
now,mum going to phone the peg nurse in the morning for her to come and check
it.
i have a rotton feeling i will have to have a new one fitted which means a op.
the last time i had it done i could see this time i won,t scary.
Then wednesday i have to go to ent becouse of my ears,i still have damage even
though i have come off the epilepsy drug that did it. or i should say things
mush worse.
oh well i hope to have better news when i post again.
oh clare thanks for your email i will reply soon as i can takecare.
Angela and Monty