[guide.chat] Hello Everybody on Guide Chat

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:00:42 -0000

Hello Keith,

Welcome to the chat line,we welcome you to send most things of interest and we
look forward to any contributions that you might put on weather it is funny
jokes or other stuff that you might think we will like to see,like Scot C has
been putting in about sight and most other things of interest.

From a fellow contributor and name-sake Keith.

  Message-----
From: Keith James - Email Address: samelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/03/2010 17:46
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Hello Everybody on Guide Chat

Hi everyone Keith here I have been a Guide user for about one year now, I got
put on the chat list today, I will look forward to hearing from you and I may
contribute from time to time.

Cheers everyone have a nice evening