[guide.chat] Hello Claire,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 17:02:51 +0100

thank you so much for your kind help, it would be good to be able to contact
you sometime, this morning was rather disappointing in window shopping, but
think I have seen the phone I would like,

Victoria and Becca have just taken the two dogs for a run up the field, where
there  going to meet one of Victoria's friends with a great dane, and then they
are all coming back for dinner, dinner for five tonight,

Vicki is going to make a curry, with chicken, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes,
sweetcorn, and peas, then we have brought a chocolate cheese cake for afters,
and a bottle of wine,
lets party,

hope you have a good evening,