[guide.chat] Having a Friend is so important

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:59:57 +0100

Hi all

Yes tis very true
We all made friends on this chat forume which has made all the difference in
the world
Can you try and imagine for one minute how life would be if this Dolphins never
set up this kind of chat forumes or support forums
If our members never came up with chat forum wow wouldn't life be so damn
depressing and boring?
look at all the fun we all had on here over the months look at how we supported
one and other on here
look at the ideas on here we gave one and other
gosh endless lisst

learnt about each other moods
learnt about others sad lives
learnt how we can help one and other
got different ideas and home and fashion tips form one another
we talk about tv tennis football clubs phones computers music films oh my god
all kind of topics on here fun stories books etc holidays
see never ending is it?

We all learn more about one and other on here
but my god if chat group was never invented
we all be bored to death wouldn't we?
oh it can go on and on and on
so roll on chat roup and support group
long live our chat group
take care all going for my breakfast now jobs to do around the flat
got to keep busy
have nice day friends
Love Carol xxxx