[guide.chat] Happy Easter to you all

  • From: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:06:41 +0100

Hi everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy Easter and I
hope you are all enjoying the fine weather we are experiencing at present.

Things have been quite hectic for me just lately and I haven't been in contact
with the list due to personal circumstances but I am still enjoying all your
jokes, poems, recipes and other bits of useful chat so do keep up the good work.

Carol, I am so glad you enjoyed your day out at the Garden Centre.  There is a
Garden Centre quite near to where I live and I really enjoy going and having a
look around whenever I can.

Well, as I said, I hope you all have a lovely Easter and wish you all the very
best,

Lynn