[guide.chat] Govonor Sunflower x

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 06:32:57 -0000

Calling prisoners mr bowker,mr carter and miss Caddi

report to my office now please.

Right you scumbags what is this I hear about your escape plann last night?

well come on
Answer me!

While I was in middle of watching Corrie my spy rang me on my pager to tell me
you tried to do an escape plann

well come on answer me
Don't just stand there your making my eyes go all funny with them very bright
uniforms on

Well come on waiting

Right your all refusing to coorporate with me

As from today Tuesday at 9am
I am moving you out of your cells to one big huge cell not far from my office.

its got 3 bunks in it beds of corse, incase your wondering

3 lavatrys but in huge tin buckets one large sink most of it is broke though

one big towel

its got beight brik work so can spot you all when sunshine light comes in
Oh yes there is few comics left in from other prisoners.

The Beano   the Dandy and the bunty so you can all have a good raed for weeks

concrek floors iron strong doors
Now then you 3 scumbags don't even think about it
No
you definately can't escape as you all have special hidden camera in your big
cell

Oh by the way new prisoner called
Phyllis edwards will be joining you 3 at 11am this morning so 4 of you in one
big cell

must warn you
she is never with it

we saw in her report she loves cleaning so she can clean your cell for you all.

I am afraid her rugs will be taken away from her till she leaves prison.

I had already thought about it so no you all thought you could tie me and my
guards up with her wool
didn't you?

its written all over your faces

I might be extremely ugly but not bloody stupid you know

Right going out for the whole day back tonight

So just remember you lot
got surcurity staff on all day.

Mr Bowker,want you to mopp all the stairs on 4 corridors today

Miss Caddi need you to polish all the rails down on all the iron gates and bars
no don't even think aboutit
guards standing at side of you while your doing it all.

Mr carter need you to wipe all walls down along all prison corridors

Mrs edwards when she arrives will be given lots of cleaning to do she can mop
all the ladies toilets all around the prison and wash all the brick walls down
too.

Yu will all be given tomato soup and bread cup of tea .

Must go now got busy day out but remember

I will get to know everything ok

Govonor Sunflower x