[guide.chat] Good morning Vannessa P,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:54:48 +0100

it certainly was quiet on here yesterday, as you before losing sight, held many
a good job, and can look back now on it all, but feel however disabled we are
there is always someone worse of then us, every day we are given is a bonus, I
intend to make  life what it is, enjoy it to the full, am a member of the
roller coaster club of great Britain, nothing like a good ride,
It is nice here this morning, although a little cloudy, mind you better then
the rain yesterday,
hugs to all of you, and woof from quiz