[guide.chat] Good friday all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:15:23 -0000

Good morning all
I hope you all have a good friday today
please pray for all your loved ones today as good friday is Holy

I am taking carnations to my mums grave this afternoon wehn get back from
church service though
so got busy day
Guess what
sunshine is out its in my lounge because soon as i opened my blinds sun was
warm oh good news there might be still cold though
but as long as sun is out not bothered

I am doing scrambled egg today in my jug in microwave just break the eggs mix
it put in for couple of minutes on high power put tiny milk in
then do toast in pop up toaster  cool yea

tonight going to have cornish pastie mixed vegetables mashed potatoes gravy
wait for it now

yes,going to start my Easter eggs
got one out ready its malteesers one
how cool is that?.

well going to eat that while all my soaps on tonight

going to eat one tonight then one saturdy one sunday and one monday.
tuesday leaning over the toilet bowl sick as a dog hahahahahahahahahaha

oh my

I am at my sister for easter dinner sunday after church
then easter monday at sisters again for tea but light tea  oh yea

so as you all can see got busy weekend
saturday ging to catch up with all my magazines .

Vanessa
oh wow dog or cat meat?
oh my how scary that is,
yikes
hey vanessa sounds like sabagarge in other countries if they doing that
oh we all going to be frighted of eating the way things are going with this
miserable country

vanessa
want to ask you somthing now

can you get the film
the miracle maker?
on link
its about Jesus
nice film I am told

hope your shopping day is nice for you today

Dawn
thank you for telling us about corrie gossip oh my
pray that Kirsty doesn't harm baby Ruby tonight
oh poor sunita now weill gt the blame for the rovers fire

hey Dawn did you noticed in Emmerddale last night,
Robbie was thinking of burning the wolfpack pub all copy of one and other these
soaps
oh dear that cameron scares me I believe he tries another murder oh my,

he is getting worst

thank you for that gossip

going to need my medicen tonight my easter egg to calm my nerves with the
corrie tonight hahahahahahahahahaha
Thank you for that

Daft jim
hope you do well in your preeching this holy weekend
good luck sweetie

malcolm have you had nice few days?
what have you been up to sweetie boy?

 what have you got planned for easter weekend?

Herold
hope you and tina go for nice walks and have nice easter too with your wife and
grandchildren too

Cathy
nice you told us you and mike went for nice walks and meals hope your easter is
nice and mike buys you easter egg

senn
hope you have nice easter too with your family

Jenny coop
jenny mock and lisa ann margaret and also january and donna please all have
brilliant easter lets pray now get nice summer for all our plants

tony hope you have nice easter too good luck on your wining lotery too
enjoy yourself
if you win lend us couple of hundreds ok hahahahahahahaha

Alex
hope yu enjoy your holy weekend too and enjoy taking kendal out for nice walks
too all this weekend
be good hahahahahahaha no chatting ladies up outside now get daft jim and
malcolm very jealous hahahahahahahaha

moi
have nice service too today enjoy your holy weekend too be good

phyllis
hope you go to holy service this weekend too
hope your mum is well too
bless her

hope your back is much easier now enjoy yourself with vickie over weeknd no
doubt baby noah weill visit you at some point hope so
hey phyllis
the rug knickers your making for me you might now have to add extra inches on
hahahahahahahahaha all these extra eggs going to eat so might need size
xxxxxxl

Get it!

oops oh dear going to be very large that I can get 4 people in them  might need
three washing lines to hang them up on

right all have nice easter
love you all

love carol xxxx