[guide.chat] Going to Deafblind club today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 08:52:08 -0000

Good morning all
Goodness it rained very heavy here yesterday evening could hear it on my
windows
Well going to new deafblind club i tried a fortnight ago where I made that
lovely pendant
don't know what they are doing today though
let you know later
Wow had a brilliant sleep last night

woke up this morning feeling like a 16 years old live wire hahahahehehehehehe

Miss spiky angela oh dear fancy no choclate drop for monty oh dear not good
that is dreadful our greedy miss choclate queen clare stole the vets choclates
hahahahehehehehehe now that is going to far now isn't it?
tell the vet to put board sighn upsaying
Beware of clare
Now how that?hahahahahahaha
vet weill look out for her

Hope your day is good today

Senn
Have nice day too
hope your keeping busy senn

did a tape for my fridn Jackie last night and this morning posting her tape
today

Phyllis have nice time today be good hahahahaha now don't you dare go swaning
off again

its my computers birthday on Monday had it for for 7 years on November 7th
going to buy it nice box of mixed continatal choclates for it and red rose and
stick it on the screen and sing happy birthday to it

right must dash
Love Crazy Carol who is never with it these days hahahahahaha x.x.x.x.