[guide.chat] Games back then

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:20:16 +0100

Good morning Senn
Oh yes forgot about the tiny tears and Jackie comic too
oh yes there was a Beezer comic abut the size of a manchester evening news
paper
Good old days Senn and happy ones too
loved the milkman coming round with his milk float with all crates on back
loved the being able to sit outside and leave front door and back door open we
all played outside in sunshine in our paddling pools and mums and dads would
chat to neighbours on chairs outside in avenue
good old days bring them back Senn

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/06/2011 10:21
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Games back then

Hi Carol,
you certainly bought memories back with the comics you mentioned.
I use to get blue jeans and twinkle also the other one you mentioned too.
I also use to get Jackie, mates, pop swap and also look in, use to cut out the
pin ups and put them in a scrap book.
Had a skipping rope too.
Oh, what lovely times they were.
Still have the scrapbooks.