[guide.chat] : Fw: mmmmmmmmmmmm

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:48:16 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheila.au
Sent On:
 00:42
Sent To:Keith ,
Subject: Fw: mmmmmmmmmmmm

      Moshe was sitting at the bar staring at his drink when a large tattoed,
      trouble-making biker steps up next to him, snatches his drink and gulps it
      down in one swig and menacingly says, "Thanks Jew Boy, whatcha going to
      do about it?" Moshe burst into tears.

      "Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you' d CRY.  What's your
problem?"

      "This is the worst day of my life," Moshe says. "I'm a complete
      failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to
      the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any
      insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in
      bed with the postman and then my dog bit me.
      "So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all.
      I bought that drink; dropped a capsule into it and sat here watching the
poison
      dissolve; then you show up and drink the whole thing!
      "But enough about me, how's your day going?"