[guide.chat] Fw: good joke

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 00:12:26 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: SheilaFw: good joke
Subject: Fw: good joke

        Two young businessmen in Florida were sitting down for a break in their
soon-to-be new store in the shopping mall. As yet, the store wasn't ready, with
only a few shelves and display racks set up.

      One said to the other, "I'll bet that any minute now some senior is going
to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."

      Sure enough, just a moment later, a curious senior gentleman walked up to
the window, looked around intensely and rapped on the glass, then in a loud
voice asked, "What are you sellin' here?"

      One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes."

      Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "You're doing well. Only two
left."

      Seniors -- don't mess with them, they've been around!