[guide.chat] Fw: STUD ROOSTER..

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:46:02 +0100

              FW Stud rooster

                        STUD ROOSTER
                        A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud
rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster
and says,
                        'OK old fart, time for you to retire.'
                        The old rooster replies, 'Come on, surely you cannot
handle
                        ALL of these chickens.
                        Look what it has done to me.
                        Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the
corner?'
                        The young rooster says,
                        'Beat it: You are washed up
                        and I am taking over.'
                        The old rooster says,
                        'I tell you what, young stud.
                        I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets
the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.' The young rooster laughs.
                        'You know you don't stand a chance, old man.
                        So, just to be fair,
                        I will give you a head start.'
                        The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds
later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch
of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.
                        He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and
gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front
porch
                        when he sees the roosters running by.
                        The Old Rooster is squalking
                        and running as hard as he can.
                        The Farmer grabs his shotgun and
                        - BOOM -
                        he blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly
shakes his head and says,
                        'Dammit.....
                        third gay rooster I bought this month.'

                        Moral of this

                        story? ...

                        Don't mess with the OLD FARTS -
                        age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery

                        always overcome youth and arrogance!

      DISCLAIMER:

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
18:02