[guide.chat] : Fw: Fwd: FW: Clean Hair

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:28:11 -0000

: Fw: Fwd: FW: Clean Hair

Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: Clean Hair

      Clean Hair!

                                Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close
to a lady at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air, and tells her
that her hair smells nice.

                                After a week of this, she can't stand it
anymore, takes her complaint to a Supervisor in the personnel department and
asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against him.

                                The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled, and
asks: "What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair
smells nice?"

                                The woman replies, "It's Keith. The midget."

***

This joke was sent to me in the middle of December last year,I hope that you
enjoyed  it.

Keith