[guide.chat] Fw: FW: Still some trouble at TESCOs

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:31:57 -0000

----- Original Message ----
Subject: Still some trouble at TESCOs

Still having a bit of trouble after eating one of the Tesco's burgers
containing horsemeat. My condition is now stable, I have had the trots but it
didn't last furlong. After overcoming a few hurdles, I'm odds on to make a full
recovery, although the doctor said it was a bit like closing the stable door
after the horse has bolted!

Tesco say they're out of stock on burgers but they've got a fresh delivery
coming in at ten to one.

HMV gift cards now being accepted at Tesco. Just tell them HMV stands for Horse
Meat Voucher.

If you've been put off Tesco's burgers, try their meat balls… They're the dog's
bollocks!

To eat or not to eat a Tesco burger?..........That is equestrian.

If you think Tesco's horse burgers are bad, you should try their quarter pandas.

Tesco are giving treble points on your Clubcard for all burgers and petrol,
starting Monday. The deal is called 'Only Fuel and Horses'.

Anyone know what I can do with 100 boxes of Tesco burgers I've been saddled
with?

Prices are going through the hoof in my area.

New kids food found in budget supermarket ……..My Lidl pony.

Apparently Tesco have refused to name their mane supplier.

 Tesco scored highly in a recent Gallop Poll.

I've just checked the sell by date on my Tesco burgers . . . .  and they're off.

It's very stressful working on the meat counter at Tesco. Sometimes it seems
like I'm flogging a dead horse.

I had a burger last night and when I woke up this morning I still had a bit
between my teeth.

The girl in McDonalds asked me what I wanted on my burger. I said, "Five pounds
each way."

Traces of zebra have been found in Tesco bar codes.