[guide.chat] Fw: BEST MOTHER-IN-LAW JOKE

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:07:31 +0100

Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:21 AM
Subject: Fw: BEST MOTHER-IN-LAW JOKE

      THIS IS BRILLIANT
      A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face   was
severely burned.The doctor told the husband that they couldn't
      graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny.

      So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin. However, the   only
skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have   to come from
her buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they  would tell no one about
where the skin came from, and they requested  that the doctor also honor their
secret. After all, this was a very   delicate matter.

      After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the  man's new
face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before!

      All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his youthful
beauty!

      One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with  emotion at
her sacrifice. He said, 'Dear, I just want to thank you  for everything you did
for me.     How can I possibly repay you?'

      'My darling,' she replied, 'I get all the thanks I need every time I  see
your mother kiss my ass.'*

     The message no viruses found in this incoming email has been wiped off by
me
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
18:02