[guide.chat] Friendship

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 21:30:58 -0000

Hi angela
yes its nice to have special  friends me and clare even send valentines cards
and choclates and easter cards and choclates  halloween card and birthday cards
Actually the traditions keep us both on our toes and well alive  keeps us busy
infact it stops us getting depressed and feeling sorry for ourselves over our
blindness  that is how it all started

Me and clare had friends in the past but they are total rubbish jealous of us
and can get nasty which is ridiclous
we are all in same boat no different to anbody els

we are just us and like to be ourselves
we don't ask for jealousy we are not interested in people like that because its
there problem

I had a email friend called
Katie wow she was a bugger hated my guts hahahahahahaha
she moans at me because i had a carer she moans at me because i got good family
and she has not got any but i told her i was fher family and she said i weill
never be like a sister wow doesn't matter what i said she got worst
she said i am spoilt and get all my own way
which i do not
she even called me lazy sod and won't work
oh my god
so got rid of her altogether
she even sent all my christmas presents back wow shocked
 this was a long time ago when mum was alive in 2005
She lives in wythenshaw in manchester
good job i never meet her because
I am ready for her and will do somthing i might regret if met her
hahahahahahaha

i weill lay in to her that is for definate

Right take care

From: angela page - Email Address: craftymonty@xxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/12/2011 20:33
Sent To: Dolphin guide - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Carol's parcel

Clare and Carol

I love hearing how speacil your friendship is.
It really is like how My sighted friend Jo and i am we send cards and gifts to
each other and if one or the other is going through a bad time we send a
surprise to remind who ever is feeling down they are thought about.
I know were soppy but i do not care.
Sadly we have never met but who knows maybe one day.

may your friendship continue clare and carol.

Love
Angela and Monty