[guide.chat] Freezing

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:08:15 -0000

Hi all
wow my hands like ice blocks got chuncky thick jumper on now swade boots yes
dressed like an escomo hahahahahahaha
just waiting for my carer now  goodnes me cold wind outside

oy you malcolm and daft jim  just watch it
or I weill parachute with my huge manchester united knickers on top of you both
and sufacate you both together hang you both up by one leg each on top of tree
branch with my large extra xxxxl size knickers
so beware you too
Got that!

oh by the way auntie phyllis is going to make me rug knickers
hahahahahahahahaha
now they should keep me warm should they not!

oh wow here comes lovely warmth to me yippee

keeping an eye on you tow soft lads

oops phone is ringing  MUST DASH

Love carol xxxx