[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Up to 50% off selected Summer Holidays | Sunny Spain Deals from only £311pp

  • From: "stephen evans" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mr guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:02:09 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Cook - Email Address: emails@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/06/2012 15:40
Sent To: stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Up to 50% off selected Summer Holidays | Sunny Spain Deals from only
£311pp

Guaranteed 10% off our holidays departing before 31st August 2012*
Find your perfect holiday escape today. Having trouble reading this email? View
our web version here.
Add emails@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx into your address book to ensure that our
emails arrive in your inbox.

Home  | Late Deals  | Summer 2012  | All Inclusive  | Winter 2012/13  | London
2012

Summer 2012 Deals

Destination
Board
Night
Rating
Price

Malta
Half Board
    7

&pound;351pp

Tunisa
All Inclusive
    7

&pound;365pp

Italy
Half Board
    7

&pound;385pp

Cyprus
All Inclusive
    7

&pound;534pp

Egypt
All Inclusive
    7

&pound;564pp

Mexico
All Inclusive
    14

&pound;1052pp

Where will you explore this summer?

Greece

Self Catering

7 nights
                from &pound;223pp

Turkey

All Inclusive

7 nights
                from &pound;344pp

Balearics

All Inclusive

7 nights
                from &pound;441pp

Canaries

All Inclusive

7 nights
                from &pound;452pp

Sizzling Spanish Deals

Destination
Board
Night
Rating
Price

Costa Almeria
Half Board
    7

&pound;311pp

Costa Dorada
Half Board
    7

&pound;331pp

Costa Blanca
Half Board
    7

&pound;387pp

Costa del Sol
All Inclusive
    7

&pound;515pp

Top Hotel Only Deals

Ibiza

5 nights
                from &pound;40pn

Paris

3 nights
                from &pound;50pn

Mallorca

5 nights
                from &pound;50pn

New York

3 nights
                from &pound;124pn

Follow us...

Join us
                    on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Read our travel Blog

Forward email to a friend

`

Prices are correct on 22nd June 2012. All prices are subject to very limited
availability and can change at any time without notice. The content of this
email is for registered website users, existing customers and for people who
have expressed an interest in our products.

All prices are based on 2 adult passengers unless stated.
* Last minute holidays with a guaranteed 10% off are holidays that depart
before 31/08/12. Terms and conditions apply.

If you do not wish to receive further promotional information from us, please
use this link to unsubscribe from this newsletter.

                Thomas Cook is a trading name of Thomas Cook Retail Limited
ABTA J9375 ATOL 0020
                The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3
8SB
                Registered in England and Wales No. 102630
  &copy; Thomas Cook 2012