[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Jokes. Sent by Charlotte

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 00:26:33 -0000

-----Original

 Message-----
From Charlotte  :
Subject: Jokes.

1.Flanagan the Irish taxi driver, one day had five gorgeous American women in
his taxi.
The women were discussing men they had met all over the world.
One lady said " we recon Irish men are the third greatest romantic  lovers in
the world, and we recon the first and second are Jewish and cowboys."
She said " what's your name?"
Flanagan said,
" Hop a long Goldburg "

2. What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
A widow.

3. Where does Kylie Minhoeg         get her Kebabs from?
Jason's Donna Van.

4. Advertisement.
Bungee jumping twenty five pounds per person.
Muslims free, no strings attached.
Coach parties welcome.

5.The grim reaper cane for me last night but I beat him off with my vacuum
cleaner ................
Talk about Dyson with Death.!!!!!!

6. Alexander the great invented the wrist watch.
It was a strip of cloth, impregnated with chemicals, which changed colour at
various times of the day.
It was called,
 Alexander's rag time band.

7.Had a parrot curry last night, never again, kept repeating on me, kept
repeating on me.

8. My mate Sid has just become a victim of I D theft.
Now he's just known as S.

9. Do you dream in colour or is it just a pigment of your imagination.

10.And finally.
Why are there four D's in Edward Woodward?
Because E war Woo war sounds silly.

I hope you all enjoyed this one as I am running out of these funny ditties.
Keith .
07:33:00