[guide.chat] For Claire.

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 20:58:40 +0100

Dear Claire,

thank you for the mention of Donna Summers,I loved it when I was younger than I
am now,but still dance to all types of music. I know that you dance,but what
dancing do you do ?

I wonder if you do the zumba ?

I know that the Zumba is danced today as exercise,and I know that it is very
strenuous but good to keep fit if possible.
Anyway,of course you don't need to keep fit as you are fit enough already and
young as well. I must say Claire,that you are such a lovely girl,with loads of
caring and consideration for us all.So as you don't need to stop eating
chocolate,I think that it's quite in order for you to raid your pantry.Good
Night and God Bless Love Jan.