[guide.chat] For Carol

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:11:06 +0100

Hi Carol,

you amaze me at times,because you are a lady that is full of joy,and just
simply enjoys herself,quite enviable .I hear in your emails that you seem to
enjoy every day.

I hear all of your detailed encounters on this forum,and it's good to hear that
life is good for you.

I would like to ask of you,how do you eat on a big scale,without putting weight
on,or do you walk and exercise to get rid of the calories,because if it's me
lunching out often,then I put on weight,in fact I only have to look at food
that is high in calories and it's like a magnet,I really have too work hard at
keeping weight off. It's in the genes,so for you it could be the same,it's in
the genes,and that is why,you can still stay little and eat until your hearts
content.Good luck to you,keep on smiling as you do.So glad that your day today
has been good for you.

Thank you Carol,for helping so many others that need your fun and laughter.
Love Jan.