[guide.chat] Food hospital documentary

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 21:35:43 -0000

Hi clare and all
wow certainly got me thinking there wow all the rubbish i eat some times wow
Well i suffer from refluxes saw it on here tonight and scared me actually
the gullet is leaking so all acid from fatty food comes up in to your mouth
causes vomit yuck
burning in your throat is actually the gullet imflamed wow scary
 if you neglect it for long time can lead to throat cancer
 anyway showed man called Ian  he weighs 25 stone wow my god he was upset turns
out he had fatty liver anway in food hospital they changed his diet had to go
on nuts dried food vegetables and fruit for 12 weeks improved after 12 weeks
wow
amazing
he has got to continue now
very hard for him i know

Lady had ceritis rash for years her little boy aged 6 got it so guess what
doctors at this food hospital changed his diet isn't that good now his itching
is not as bad now
his ceritis is clearing up now wonderful
shows how this eating proper food changes your life style
got me thinking believe me

 mentioned pizzas cheese cakes biscuits is the cause of these symptoms oh dear
i eat all this
did you know that if we stop eating cakes biscuits pizzas we can lower our
colesterols oh wow

wow
Take care